Pot....aspirin....???

Since no one has yet brought it up, allow me.  One of the classic arguments
has always been that MILK is more dangerous than pot or aspirin.  Not sure
I've ever bought that one.  But I still think the best advice is live and let
live.

By the way, for your info, it is currently against the law to smoke
(anything) at MSG under the NYC smoking ordinance, and pot is still illegal.
 But do we really want the men in blue cracking down on all this.

I've been going to shows for over 25 years and I wouldn't wish for a return
to the golden age of undercover narcs and widespread busts at concerts, even
if less smoking (around me) would be better for my asthma.

Any form of Prohibition (just like censorship) is letting the nose of the
camel under the tent.  I'd rather suffer a little personal inconvenience in
exchange for the freedom to do what I'd like (most of the time).  I know it's
a tough balance between one person's freedom and and another person's
comfort.  But for me freedom is the key.  Hopefully, responsibility for one's
action will follow.

For me, at these Who shows, the boisterous sloppy drunks were much more
trouble than the happy smiling potheads.  A little second-hand smoke is less
of a problem than the ever present risk of airborne beer...I forgot me brolly
and Mac.

  - Andy