Guitar...

To those of you who are new and play guitar,
www.siggroup.com/thewho.html is the Internet home of The Who On
Guitar. The page is fat w/ graphics and Java, so is not for the
"bandwidth challenged."

In any case, I finally got my hands on Music Must Change, Sis Disco
and Guitar and Pen - three of my favorites. And they're even more fun
to play!

Hate to say it, but again I find myself drifted from the noise here.
Too much bullshit between people. Well, nothing we can do about it.

Too bad The Who won't be coming down to Miami!
                Kenny Sahr/SIG Online
                   kenny@sahr.com
                  www.siggroup.com
   www.schoolsucks.com - For College Students Only