Thanks for all the reviews Luke, WF.....

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to thank the list for providing such excellent information on
the recent Who rereleases!  I bought Quad and Tommy and was really
impressed.  Tommy is particularly amazing.  I own the 'gold' Tommy and WF
was right.. it is crap when compared to the remastered Tommy.  Example:  In
1921, Keith's drums come out of one  speaker on the gold disc while on the
remastered they come out of both sides.  It has been cleaned up and sounds
amazing.  I am also impressed with the Quad remaster (have not heard the
Polydor remaster).  Luke was right:  I'm One is excellent.  I thought Pete
was in the room singing next to me it's so good.  I also think that the
Dirty Jobs has been far improved.

Since I have been so impressed with these remasters, I must ask the
question.  How is the Sell Out remaster and  Quick One remaster.  Is the
remastering as impressive as Tommy?  Any response would really be appreciated!!

Thanks.

Doug.