Re: It's A Boy CD

>Hello fellow whosters!
>
>  Just saw this item for sale:
>The Who/It's a Boy   20.00
>
>Anyone know what's on this "collector's disc"
>Song lists or venue or dates? Anything?

John:

It's an "import" disc with part of the Amsterdam 9/29/69 show. I saw it in
NYC in a shop across from Macy's for $10, but passed since I already have
Tommy Live (yet another one). There is also another called My Generation
(also at the same store for the same price), and probably a few more...
One of those has all of TOMMY, the other only part with some of the rest of
the show. I can't recall which, although the titles indicate that IAB might
be the TOMMY one.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend