IOW

Thanks for the response, Mr. Fang.  Now, short of having you make me
a copy off a UK tape, or Laser Disc., which I'm sure you have copious
time to accomplish, how does one order the Laser Disc, and from where?

Thanks...

Jeff Williams (not the runner and not the other Lister...   But the obnoxious
one from Portland with the big mouth who gets way outta hand under the
influence of uBrews... I flamed the soon to be new music reviewer for
Willamette Week for associating with Marty Hughley, the dipshit reviewer
for the Oregonian.  Poor guy.  At least it was done in person.  Boy am I
rambling!)