Re: More Yellow Journalism...er...comments :)

Joe! Joe Giorgianni! The man I got my second Who sticker from! I love
this guy! I LOVE THIS GUY! I...whoa, sorry, got a little carried away
there. Anyways!

I think *I* would be pretty upset if *I* was substantially more bald
than my much older brother. "HE never had to share a room with Simon,
AND he still has more hair than me! Man, life sucks!" This sort of
unfairness adds up over the years, until the point where siblings become
so bitter towards each other they begin plotting ways to murder each
other. At least, that's the way it is with MY siblings. Luckily for me,
I will probably never be faced with this particular dilemma, as I'm the
oldest, I have only sisters, and not many of the women in my family have
ever been bald.

                                -Yellow Ledbetter

in fact, my youngest sister Robin may be the first one, if she doesn't
leave me alone while I'm trying to type <brandishing razor and cackling>
Salamander
salamander@madnet.com
Sent from The Net BBS.