Re: . . . and beyond

> and story of Quad.  The first sentence of the last paragraph is as
> follows:  "This new phase for Quadrophenia opened before 150,000 fans
> at Hyde Park, London, on 29th June 1996 and continues with this
> season at Madison Square Garden and beyond."  I guess you can read a
> bunch of stuff into  "and beyond."  They could be talking about the

	At the end of the show at Hyde Pete said something to the effect
of "this is not the end it's only the beginning."  And then something
about things come full circle or somthing.  Others who were there will
have to help out, by that point in that day I wasn't exactly thinking
clearly (not drunk, just excited.)

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |