Re: The Who in Atlanta (1970)

     My many thanks to Greg Biggs for pointing me toward another date
     for a Who visit to Atlanta (I've misplaced his e-mail address or I
     thank him more directly).
     I've been collecting Who Atlanta dates since I noticed one of the
     dates I saw The Who was missing from The Hypertext Who list.  Thanks
     to Biggs, I found their 6/22/70 date at the Atlanta Municipal
     Auditorium.  If anyone out there knows of any earlier dates, please
     e-mail me!

     -Olympic City Brian