Sat. nite show and...tour confirmed???

Just got back from NYC.  I won't post a full review since I'm sure many
already have.  But quickly, here's my $0.02 on Saturday's show:

Zak:  I was skeptical going in, as I'm a big fan of Simon, but Zak was great!
John:  Unfortunately, his bass sound was NOT coming through loud and clear.
Pete:  Played some great acoustic guitar and sang wonderfully.  Although this
subject has been done to death, I must say that IMO it would have been nice
for Pete to do a song or two on electric (assuming that limited exposure to
the electric's sound would not hurt his ears).  There is just something
exciting about watching Pete with a Telecaster strapped around his neck.
In Summary:  A fantastic performance of a beautiful piece of music.

TOUR???:  For what it's worth, a member of the technical crew told me after
the show that Quad IS going on a mini-tour of the U.S. and that Pete WOULD be
participating.  I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this info., but one can
hope...