Re: Flame Wars

ML quoted and wrote:
>>While you are working hard on a not-so-clever reply, can you please
>>quote ANY lister here in regards to your statement of "mysterious and
>>sinister group of people (governmental, etc.) are going to forcibly censor
>>internet newsgroup discussions."

>WF:
>
>Oh, you mean you don't know about those guys? You're really out of "the
>loop," (no disrespect intended for Chicagoites), aren't you? First of all,
>there's the large mysterious and sinister group that you might be a >member
of (but we can't talk about that, now can we?) that destroys >certain
individuals with unrelenting flames.

Mark,
        If I remember correctly, I think it was WF himself who told us that
there was a mysterious cabal/X-file-style shadow government/ evil conspiracy
that was indeed threatening those "in the know". Of course those "in the
know" included himself, but indeed if memory serves it also included you. Of
course what your "in the know" about, could not be revealed, nor who this
evil group of conspirators trying to shut you down through the power of
e-mail was. Just so you know, you are "in the know", whether you "know it"
or not, and if you are "in the know", are you pretending your not "in the
know" or that you are out of the loop of those "in the know". And just what
is it that you "know"?
        Eddie, presumably not "in the know", but possibly in the shadow
government, Presley