More about shirts...

All this talk has reminded me of a paper my friend CandaIMk~e wrote for
her Social Studies class. The assignment was to write about an imaginary
country that was completely ruled by one person (they were learning
about different forms of government, I think). Her paper was about the
Kingdom of Mod. The capital city was Whoville, and the country was ruled
by King Roger...who was overthrown by the peasants in the great
rebellion of '76. They anonymously sent him millions of packages of
shirts until he was driven mad, allowing the proletarians to take over
and form a democratic government. :) It was the coolest Social Studies
paper I ever read, and I still can't believe she only got a B on it.

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter

incidently, the main exports from the Kingdom of Mod were peppermints
and Who buttons, and the main imports were buttons and thread. The flag
had a bull's eye on it. :)
Salamander
salamander@madnet.com
Sent from The Net BBS.