see you all at molly wee!

Hi all!  I've been a lurker mostly on this list, but with the final Quad
show coming up  tomorrow (the only one I'm going to, sadly), I thought it
best to finally speak up.  I absolutely can't wait. Today (the 21st) is my
birthday, but tomorrow feels like a much more important day.  I hope a
significant number of you gather at the Molly Wee before the show
(especially Lauren) as I'd love to meet you all. I wish I could have been
at all the other shows; there is a celebratory feel in the air that I can
get a whiff of even through cyberspace.  Too bad it has to end...anyway I'm
getting sentimental. I'm really looking forward to this show, it promises
to beat out '82 and '89.  See you all there, especially Lauren! I'll be the
dude with red hair and beard and Lennon specs, with a slightly disreputable
look  (much deserved, of course :) )

Andy Burton