Re: Rating the show

>It may not be a conscious decision, necessarily. Just the plain fact that
by being a WHO fan I tend to not devote as much time or effort to listening
to other bands.

Don:

Well, you know...it's a funny thing. While always a Who fan, after they
broke up I found myself listening to them less than anything else...after
all, I knew the music SO well. Once the initial CDs began to be released, my
level of Who playing increased both because it sounded better AND because I
had only a few CDs...the very first ones I bought upon getting my first CD
player were QUAD and WN. In fact, I refused to buy a CD player until QUAD
was released...now there's loyalty for ya.
Anyway, since then the percentage has been rising steadily. There was the
`89 tour, and then after getting a computer, I began to get boots...coupled
with finally being able to discuss the band with people who had some idea
what I was talking about...and now the remixes and the concert...it's hard
to imagine it getting stronger, but we'll see...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend