Re: Rating the show

>Don't mean to wax philosophical here. But, don't we due to the plain fact that
>we are WHO fans have the blinders on to some extent anyway?

Don:

I'd have to say no to that one. I'm definitely a Rock fan (and somewhat of a
Jazz fan, too) with wide tastes (from Elvis to Elvis Costello, as I used to
say...but I can admit easily to liking Seven Mary Three as well, to bring us
up to date). I don't say The Who are the best because they're my
favorite...rather, they're my favorite because they are the best.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend