Web pages of Who fans

I hate to think I've been depriving people of an excellent opportunity
to make personal attacks against my character, so here's my web page
address! http://bbs.madnet.com/salweb/sallie.html
I'm afraid it's not very long...just a bit of writing and a photograph
of myself. Some of the biographical information is slightly out of date,
for instance, I transferred to Shabazz City High School. And while I
didn't include any fetishes or favorite research topics I might have,
I like to think that someone might actually be interested in knowing
what I look like, what some of my hobbies are, etc. If not...well...uh,
I mentioned "Quadrophenia", and Beth says the picture reminds her of the
cover of "Chinese Eyes"! So there's definatly legitimate Who content
there, and one of you reading this might be really bored, so check it
out!

                                  -Yellow Ledbetter
remember, that's http://bbs.madnet.com/salweb/sallie.html!
/* Salamander                                             */
/* salamander@madnet.com                                  */
/* Sent from The Net BBS                                  */