Yet More Who News...

* The new "Who By Numbers" is said to sound "significantly better". A much
more, "full"
   sound.

* The bonus tracks include "Squeeze Box" and "Dreaming From The Waist" from
   Swansea (the latter being the box set version). Other live bonus tracks
are "thought" to
   be from Swansea too, but "he" couldn't remember at the moment.

* Jon Astley has not personally mixed any of the new remixed material except
for "A
   Quick One", which as we know, really wasn't remixed and sounds like
<Picard>.. The
   credit for all the good results and hard work goes to Andy Macpherson.

* The Isle Of Wight CD is being mixed currently and should be out soon. I was
told it's
   "not Leeds, but if the fans want it, they'll have it!"

* No bonus tracks have been selected yet for "Who Are You".

- -wf