Importance of the list

Dear friends -

In NYC the other day, Joel (Cptwlkr) & I were talking, and we realized that for
both of us, this list has rekindled an old interest that had been dormant,
with occassional sparks (the '89 tour, the '93 PT tour), for years.  It is
great to spend a timy portion of each day thinking about this band... and it
was great to be in a community of similar interests at Molly Wee's this week.
So this is just a thank you to everyone out there - Rich, Joel (biggest thanks),
Stacey (who did so much to get us together), John B., Tim Herrlinger, Bob (No,
I don't think R & R was meant to played outdoors), Steve Simms, and everyone
else - thanks all...

- - Mason