Flame wars & David13...

Davey, I'm probably spending more time and effort than you or this
"discussion"  is worth, I took a little visit to your home page at
www.the-spa.com/thirteen. While, I don't see you as a deviate like our friend
Rich T and his gerbil fetish, I do put you in the same category of not having
a clue. While Rich spends much of his time studying "free speech" and
anti-censorship, in practice, not being even close to understanding what it
all means (as we've witnessed), your little niche (or should I say,
"Nietzsche"?) in life is the study of... Philosphy???

hMMM... what better examples of disfunctional personalities do we have than a
anti-censorship person who advocates censorship and a "philospher" who has
trouble with other people's philosophy. Don't you want to share your "space"
here with people of different philosophies, or just your own? As a
"philosopher", that's not very open minded, now is it?

On the other hand, perhaps I'm just one of those people who were "abducted in
a UFO" (why do you think they make me use those Star Trek words instead of
S... or F...???)

Before you get angry (like you did in your last several posts), perhaps you
want to take some time philosphizing over all the issues at hand and realize
that a) you're wasting your breath, b) you're way out of your league. On the
other hand, many of us would be most amuzed if you can explain to us all
about your theories on alien abductions and such. It's true that in
"Independence Day (ID4)", nobody believed the Randy Quad character untill it
was too late (that was only a movie---or was it REAL???), but, perhaps given
the nature of this format, "The Who and Aliens Too", we'll believe you.  :)

As always, hope this helps... (sorry JB, couldn't resist...)

- -wf