whoops, time frame error

> Then I saw him onstage.  Under A Raging Moon tour,
>Dec 1985.  OhmyGod.
>
>I forgot all about that until Live Aid.  Sweating, hungover at Wembley,

This, people, is why I rarely post.  Because invariably I say something
STUPID and have to issue an immediate retraction.  As anyone knows, LIVE
AID CAME FIRST, July 13, 1985.  But really, I was there.  And I was
amazed at the power Roger had -- didn't think he'd be like that.

I remember the Raging Moon tour show more vividly -- small theatre --
more intimate setting than steaming Wembley Stadium.  It stands out in my
mind more clearly than Live Aid.  I guess this is why I thought it came
first.

Again, this is why I shouldn't send notes to the list.

With eyes full of shame,

Jake