Re: Le Bar Bat 7/18

Kamesh, re:

<< I didn't make it to the Le Bar Bat last night.  Was it good??  Did they
 play and were there any guest appearances??  >>

Actually, I left early. The "show" was basically a disorganized mess. I
apologize to anyone who felt "cheated" as I feel responsible as being part of
the "communication link". **

The good things that I saw, were this:

When John came on stage, he played "Had Enough", "The Real Me", (some other
stupid song--not one of his--the name escapes me...) and "Summertime Blues".
The irony was that the sound system as played, was better than any of the
ones that I heard or were reported to me from the last tour. It was nice to
hear Godfrey's voice and guitar!

The highlight of the Le Bar Bat "thingy" was hanging out with various friends
and inbetween all that, having Lauren give me this "look". (Rob, I don't
think the shorts meant anything to her...)

I think we left about 2:30AM, so I can't say what took place from there...

** If anyone feels "unsatisfied" due to the information that I received and
"retransmitted", please e-mail me and I'll be happy to see what I can do to
"make good" for you.

- -wf