Be Still my Beating Heart

In a half hour, I start my weekend vacation to NJ and NY.  I can't
freaking wait for this concert.  I caught just Love Reign O'er Me on
yesterday's simulcast as was blown away.  It made me remember how good
live music can be.

I look forward to seeing people either before or after Saturday's
concert at Molly Wee's.  I'll probably be wearing my black
Psychoderelict shirt.

(Hmm... 2 xtra tix for Tuesday, no one seems to want them.  I could
stay myself and go that night also, but I have a big job interview on
Tues morn.  Hm... how bad do I want this job?  I could interview, then
drive right back...  How much of a fanatic am I?)

It's at times like this I wish life had a fast forward button.  I just
want it to be Sat night, 9:00 already!

- --
- - Brad Goldman
 (Brad@jimmy.harvard.edu)