Tickets for 7/20 still available!

I realize, of course, that everybody reading this list may already have the
tickets they want, but just in case you've been reading the reviews and decide
you need two more...

I have for sale two tickets for the 7/20 show, Section 70, row F (adjacent
seats).  I have to give them up because I'm unable to attend (and I'm good and
sorry about that, too!).

There's still time for me to fedex them to you in time for the show.  If
you're in the Boston area, that's even easier as I am too.

Asking $147.50 for the pair, which is what I paid.  Will consider other
offers.

Respond by email to kt@exa.com.

Ken Traub