Westwood One so far...

Well, so far, the concert sounds nice.  I hope you all are having a good
time tonight.  Pete seemed a bit off on the first verse of "Cut My Hair."
I think Roger is getting a bit tired.  Glad he has a night off tomorrow
night.  Hope he gets some sleep.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: Last night, Pam and I were discussing Joan
Osborne at the concert, and right behind me, Rich Thomson tapped me on the
shoulder and asked me to kindly keep our discussion on-topic.

Kidding, kidding :-)

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May