Re: Rating the show

In a message dated 96-07-18 02:18:02 EDT, slpkd9@us.net writes:

<< For those who know of other music other than the Who, should we run to
 our "bias scale" and convert?? I could only dream of giving the Who a 14.2
 inbetween 1969 and 1976.  Without Keith, the band can now only pull a 9.9
 (at their very best all THREE) in my book.  I like to look at my favorite
 rock band subjectively because even then they are still the best, I don't
 like blind fans whether they are Who, Iggles (my NFL team) or those
 sorryass foreskin or cowpie fans. >>

Perhaps Abba was a bad baseline...but any scale that starts there would be
open-ended.  I agree that the Who with Keith on a good night would score at
least a 20 on this scale.  I also try to be subjective...but the show was a
blast, and on reflection, I'm raising my rating to 14.63

Oh, by the way....GO RANGERS!

- - Andy