Re: Flame Me Baby

Scott, re:

<<Well I personally like Fang's posts. They make me chuckle and I'm not
ashamed of it at all. He reminds me of Dennis Miller. >>

Who's Dennis Miller??? Thanks for the compliments--I like your posts, too!

>>This is a major flaw in newsgroup or list posting. When you write in such
general terms with no "meat" in your post it doesn't have enough substance to
sway anyone
to your way of thinking. We're not in a quiet bar where we can all say things
poorly then explain them when somebody says " Your not making sense" . We
gotta get them right the first time or look like a babbling idiot.

Very good points... Somone e-mailed me earlier and said something to the
effect that they don't like "flames" or something (perhaps they only eat raw
food?) and that was it...

Like ummm... is that supposed to be some sort of meaningful message? hMMM...
maybe if I press my belly button, only 100% WHO content will come out, and if
I pick my nose, "flames" will come out, but if I continue to scratch my head,
perhaps I'll deliver a combination of sorts... Now, if I scratched my...

The truth of the matter is... the easiest way to deal with perceived problems
on the list is SELF CONTROL. What that means, YOU (yes, YOU) decide what to
read and what not to. Therefore, when you see something you don't want to
read, DON'T DO IT. When you want to read something, READ IT. It just never
ceases to amaze me how stupid people can be. I forgot who said it before, but
it was well said... People are afraid to "skip over" certain material as they
think there may be some "hidden" (peek-a-boo!) Who content. That's pretty
funny...

Maybe one of these days when I have some free time, I'll post TONS of Who
material that this list hasn't ever seen. However, I'll make sure it's got
all sorts of McMuffin spuzma in every line. That will learn yah...

So... there you have it...

Good post, Scott--keep em coming...

- -wf