re: Flame Wars

Darren writes:
 - I'm sorry to pipe up about this current bout of Flame wars, but, as a
 - participant in this newsgroup, I usually log on to get the latest
information
 - on one of my favorite groups, as well as to escape the rigors of my life
 - during the day....  I'm not speaking for the masses, nor am I speaking for
 - anyone other than myself.

 - All I have to ask is one simple favor.... is it to much to keep the flame
 - wars on a personal level

I totally agree.  And with the young lady from the last digest who said the
same thing (sorry I forget the name).  And even without scientific evidence,
or statistics, or whatever, I'd be willing to bet that most on this list
would like the more ridiculous authors to kindly shut the fuck up.

Remember, don't write me anything in a mail that you wouldn't have the guts
to say to my face.

Mike

Who content:  Great reviews, and I guess I understand the thing about Pete
and electric guitars.  BUT THERE MUST BE A WAY.