Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #287

Re:  Simon Phillips.  Like I said, I've been transported to Bizarro....

Re:  Fang and personal attacks, etc.  Like I've said till I was blue in
the face, I somehow avoid it all and still express my opinions as fully
as I ever (always) do... Oh, well, it must all be in the delivery I
guess ...

Re:  MSG.  Sounds like an improvement over Hyde.  It'd have to be.. But
sounds like you guys had a great time...   I hafta admit that I'd'a
been one of those losers behind you yelling about those mammarian thingies.
I have to be honest with myself and the group about that....

My big ticket worry now is getting tickets for the Pistols show which is
now slated for the Civic Auditorium (where the Tommy """"""Broadway""""""
production was held).  Much fewer seats, and HEAVILY publicized...

Jeff