Re: Who Stiff & Stuff

Larry, re:

<< Has JAE ever been the subject of a poor review?

Sure he has. There were several not-so-favorable reviews posted on the
Digest, AOL's BBS and the alt.music.who bbs during the tour. However, most of
those centered on sound problems, etc, as opposed to John's wonderful
performance. It's hard to get a bad review when you ARE the best...

>> I know I cannot think of  anything negative to say because still waters
run deep and I want to be careful  he doesn't drown me.  Pete, Rog and Keith
take a slogging and keep on rocking. However, JAE is ze best.  I hope the
people at Rockdrumz@aol.com provide him the  perfect reviews he gets on this
list.  Do you know if he gets this information.  If not, I'll be glad to
forward.  >>

I would say he gets a good share of healthy feedback...

- -wf