concert reviews

Thanks to everyone who are putting out reviews....it's like being there.

Not really.  But it is great to read about the shows.  I'm still banking
on a tour.  Keep up the great reporting!!  I'm pretty excited about
Thursday's broadcast at this point (thanks for posting the Denver info,
Lauren.)

ps.  I got JAE's anthology in the mail the other day.  Love it.  I admit
that I was never a die-hard John fan; was always more interested in
Pete's music.  However after I sat down and listened to the disk I heard
what a good songwriter he is.  The songs he wrote for the Who don't do him
justice, IMO.  Thanks to the list member who posted the Music by Mail
info.

Trish P.