Re: Romans and stuff

Greg, re:

<< Wise guy!!!!!! :)

Who... me??? You must have me confused with someone else...

>> The only problem is, the Civil War in New York would be a
 gang from Brooklyn fighting a gang from the Bronx.  I don't collect that
 stuff - just from the real war.  You know, the one where some of my
ancestors
 fought against Federal governmental tyranny.  That one.  >>

Which Federal government tyranny? The North's? Or the South's? And, can you
then describe what would the Confederate States of America look like today,
had the South won the war?

>>New Who complation CD - I have just ordered from the UK a new compilation
CD
called "My Generation" that is not supposed to be coming out over here.  Is
this true?  Also - will be getting in this week the CD single from it.

Yeah, they did this one backwards... UK release first, USA release 2nd. Don't
know what's on the CD single (yet), but the CD should have some newly remixed
stuff on it...

- -wf