See you there

Folks,

I just got a ticket or two for the 17th show with my fellow lurker friend
Pam (Dammit Pam, speak up!), and we'll be at the Molly Wee place
beforehand.  If anybody could e-mail me privately with official time, I'll
see you there...I won't be reading the digest from now until the concert
(have to be unbiased for the show!) so please e-mail me privately!

See ya there!

jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May