Quad Show at MSG Tonight

To all,

Just got back to my hotel from the Quad show. The WHO went on at 9:00PM and
played for just about 2.0 hrs.
The band was identical to Hyde Park (Zak Starkey, et al).
Special guests were Gary Glitter and Billy Idol.
The show itself was, IMHO, phenomenal.
They played all of QUAD, as expected. And then went on to play (forgive me if I
forget anything here):
- -Behind Blue Eyes
- -Won't Get Fooled Again (only Pete and Roger, very cool)
- -Magic Bus (Pete forgot the words....but at least he was able to laugh about it.
- -Naked Eye (Roger strapped on a guitar and began the song on his own)

Sorry to cut this short, but I'm wiped out. I drove up here from Philly this
morning and worked all day before heading to the show.

By the way, maybe I'm losing it but I sort of thought that the whole Gary
Glitter thing was pretty good.

Also, we did see Pete put in alot more effort than in Hyde Park. Must be the
water.

That's it.

See some of you Thursday night.

Don