Monday's NY Daily News

The following was in yesterday's (Monday's) Daily News:

Billy Idol may Face a tour

Bad-boy rocker Billy Idol, who plays Ace Face in the Who's Quadrophenia,
which starts its Madison Square Garden run tomorrow, won't be surprised
if the rock opera moves to other cities after its sold-out New York stand.

"I think they probably have a tour penciled out already," he says.

He'd be happy to continue as a part of it.  "I've been seriously getting back
to the music and everything - back working, really, and I mean it - and doing
this show is a part of that."