Gin Blossoms Opening Last 3 Nights

Since I originally posted the info about the opening acts, I feel responsible
for making any corrections.

WNEW-FM (102.7) in NYC announced this morning that Gin Blossoms would in fact
be the opening act for The Who during the last three shows at The Garden.
 (Sorry to all you Soul Asylum fans out there.)  I guess this is the most
up-to-date opening act information.  Oh, and they confirmed that Joan Osborne
will be opening for the boys at the first three shows.

They also mentioned that the infamous Mr. Gary Glitter will be coming to our
shores after all.  I thought he was hilarious on that HBO "highlights of Hyde
Park" show.  I just hope he's had a chance to learn how the lyrics fit in
with the music by the time he hits the stage tonight.

Lisa Grand