Re: Hard Rock London

At 11:02 AM 96.7.15 -0600, Shanon Dell wrote:
>        I just thought of something I wanted to ask the list about.
>        When I was in London I went to the Hard Rock Cafe of course and
>the entire back wall is dedicated to the Who.  But the stuff they have
>doesn't seem very authentic.

They have one of John's basses on the wall at the Hard Rock in Osaka,
amongst all the hairstyle bands' stuff.  It's cracked in certain places -
I've always wondered if it's real or not...  No Who stuff in Tokyo, Bangkok
or Saigon as far as I remember (actually, the HRC in Saigon is a knock
off).

Disclaimer: I hate the HRC and was forced to go into every one I've been in.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/
Tel/Fax: 81-3-3377-3117
Azuma-So #102