Re Rog Side men

I saw Geoff Whitehorn play with Paul Rodgers last year and he was
great.Now that could be due to the amount of alcohol I'd consummed that
night.He also played with Rog on the ...sings Townshend tour but I don't
remember what he was like(again due to the problem above. Unfortunately
I don't know anything about the other guy.

Does anyone out there know if the Quad show is being broadcast in
Toronto? Also,is the HBO show going to be aired up here?

          Best Wishes to everyone going to the shows
          Keep your fingers crossed that the rest of
          us get to see them this year    Chris.