Re: question

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

//i had a dream where i saw a person wearing a who t-shirt. it was the
british flag and it said >the who< over it. you know, like the bumper
sticker, one goes horizontally, one goes vertically, sharing the H.\\

I don't have an answer to your question if the shirt exists or not, but
would like to tell you of my WHODREAM last night. I've been into the band
since 1973, but never had any dreams about them until last night... I was in
NY visiting my sister, and why not? Checked out the show. The sound was
great, but there was no bass. I was positioned stage right, backstage. As I
was thinking about the lack of bass, I noticed that there was no PT either.
At that time, PT came out. He didn't have a guitar. He had a walker. I was
thinking that he must have been injured, then I woke up. I was sweating.

Jon
- --