Re: WW1 Quad broadcast in Los Angeles (potential entertainm

Brad, Re:

>   What's really going to make me happy is when Curbishley and friends
> break the code of silence and announce the Calif. tour dates.  I hope
> Gary Glitter gets dropped by then.  I would like to see Eddie Vedder
> and Pete do Punk Meets The Godfather as a duet.  I'm guessing the
> announcement may come some time next week. Have a good time at the
> shows.

Thanks.  Let's all hope that you West Coasters will get your share of shows
soon.  As for Gary Glitter, I think that his performance was simply great.  I
wonder why the HBO broadcast led to the opposite impression among many listers.

Cheers,

Bernd