Tickets for 16th and 17th

Greetings from Indiana-

About to begin the road trip to NYC.  Half of our party has
bailed at the last minute which has left us with four seats
on Tuesday and Wednesday.  We are intending to meet up with
the rest of you lads and lasses at the MW on Tuesday sometime.
If you need tickets we have 4 on Tuesday section 340 row K and
4 on Wednesday section 306 row D.  We only want cost for the
seats.  I am a large hairy guy and will be wearing a t-shirt
that exposes my skeleton.  Hope to meet you folks soon!

Rock On!
Stephen Simms
ssimms@indiana.edu