Re: I think Pete was being sarcastic in GW Interview

- --- On Mon, 15 Jul 1996 19:55:54 +0900  Chris Hinkle <chris@trn.or.jp> wrote:

>At  6:27 AM 96.7.15 +0000, Tim Herrlinger wrote:
>>     Jen and Gary, after you've read the editor's note, please reread Pete's
>>comments and think about Pete being sarcastic.  Unless I'm way off base, this
>>is the way I think it should be interpreted.
>

>It doesn't seem that way to me.  It was well-documented that Rog initially
>balked at the Hyde Park thing.  Didn't he compare it to a dental visit?

     Chris, you're right about what Roger said.  I still think that Roger would jump at any chance to reform The Who.  If Roger truly expressed hesitation about doing Quad, perhaps it was only because of the "painful" experience they all had playing it live with the tapes.

     Tim Herrlinger