FINAL CENSUS RESULTS!

Okay, I'm FINALLY done, so here they are!

I recieved 71 responses in all. I'm not sure what percentage this is of
the entire list, as I don't know how many people there are subscribing
to this. Paul, if you have some sort of record, please tell me the
number. :)

SEX

Male: 82%
Female: 18%

AGE

Age range: 15-47
Median age: 31
Average age: 31
Female average age: 28
Male average age: 32
(Interestingly enough, both the oldest and the youngest respondants were
female)

COUNTRY

USA: 80%
Canada: 11%
UK: 3%
Other (Germany, Sweden, Brazil, Japan): 6%

FAVORITE WHO ALBUM

Quadrophenia: 37%
Who's Next: 17%
The Who Sell Out: 15%
The Who By Numbers: 7%
Live at Leeds: 7%
Tommy: 7%
Who Are You: 1%
Other ('anything but FD and IH' 'changes every week', etc.): 9%

Well, there you have it. I'll leave it for everyone to interpret this
data as they choose. Thanks to everyone who responded to this census.

                                       -Yellow Ledbetter
/* Salamander                                             */
/* salamander@madnet.com                                  */
/* Sent from The Net BBS                                  */