HBO coverage

Hi all,
    Just finished watching the Hyde park show on HBO.  My biggest
complaint would have to be that the cameramen just about totally
neglected John.  They showed the guy with the green guitar and the
horn section more than they showed John.  They also seemed to miss a
couple of amazing runs that John played on 5:15.  You could hear them
but the camera seemed to focused on something stupid like the crowd.
As far as their performance, I thought it was great.  Pete's and
Roger's voices seem to be in great shape.  Zak played well and John
is still incredible.  I am now very very psyched for MSG.

Just some thoughts,
Christian

P.S.    Did anybody else think it was funny that the commercials
leading up to this show showed Pete at a piano (presumably playing
Cut My Hair) but that song did not make it onto the program.