mould alert

Though I've only been on this list for a couple of weeks (just in time to
learn about the MSG concerts and snag a ticket), there are certain things
I've discovered that are bound to cause certain people indigestion (like
a McMuffin, for example).

Well, I opened up the Sunday New York Times and was perusing the Arts &
Leisure section. My eye was drawn to the ads for club performances at
the Bottom Line, Blue Note, and Tramps. Sorry to say this, WF, but guess
who is playing at Tramps on Tuesday, the 16th? None other than your old
pal Bob Mould! though showtime is listed as 8:00 p.m., there are three
other acts, so I'm sure Bob would have no problem becoming one of the
<special guests> for at least that night's Quad.

<:(

Dave