Re: New Quad: MCA vs Polydor.

Ian, re:

<< I never liked  Infinity's but that's personal taste.  >>

Infinity for the low end is OK, the bigger models are fabulous. Originally, I
had Magnapan MG IIIs (Bobby The Clown used to call them ping pong tables),
but I thought they were "light" in the boomy bass department. Then one day
while stereo equipment shopping, I heard the Infinity RS1 (seperate columns
for the bass) ~$13,000 list and these ~4,500 list and I really liked both.
About a year ago I had the opportunity to trade my "Maggies" in and it turned
out to be a good move...

- -wf