Re:The WHO-Contract for Woodstock

Darrek, you wrote:

> I have an original carbon copy of the contract for The Who to perform at
> Woodstock as well as a turn down letter for a performance at a club.
> I am interested in what these items are worth.
> Only SERIOUS inquiries/offers E-mail me.

Gee, Darrek, how did you come across THESE items?  Did you happen to find
them in a copy of a record album?  Just curious....

Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May