Digest???

What the hecks going on. Im getting more Digests in a day than TV Guide sends
me all year!!!! Is this happening to anyone else. Is it because people have
had a sudden burst of energy to write about the who or abba as some people
have started to turn this page into. I'm not asking for much.......A
Job.....A nice home.....and one friggen who digest a day, C-mon I pay my
taxes!!!! I dont need 25 digest an hour!!!! Maybe Im the only one whos
getting a joke played on for Bob saget on funniest home videos, if thats the
case then let me get a share of the 10,000 dollars if you win. Oh and one
last thing...Im going to see the Who on the 20th, Is there going to be a
gathering before or after the show of fellow fans?? It can't be a bar because
Im only 19 but maybe a nice little Mcdonald's. Oh well let me know if
somethings going on.