re: Phil Collins

>I remember Phil
>saying he wanted the Moon job but that Pete already gave it to Kenny.  I
>think Phil might have been the creative spark that Kenny wasn't and that we
>are all the poorer that he wasn't the man.

Mike:

Oh...what a terrible thought! Next thing you know, Daltrey and Townshend
would have been out and The Who would have been doing a stupid video version
of You Can't Hurry Love. Nononononono...!

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend