No Subject

Film and record business, fine.  But what about theatres, opera houses,
festivals, etc.  Don't you think that cities like New York, London, Paris,
Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Rome, St. Petersburg, Moscow, etc., etc,. etc. (sorry
for those I haven't mentioned) might provide just a little more entertainment
than L.A.?  I humbly dare to mention (caution, local patriotism approaching!)
even the city I live in for its annual Wagner festival... :-)

Films and records aren't everything in this world.  But, of course, The Who
rule...

Cheers,

Bernd

    Bernd,
   Like I said before, I'm not the first person to ever give L.A.
that prestigious title.  Obviously the record business and the film
business reach the largest number of people worldwide.  Both forms of
entertainment are based in L.A.  I'm sure all the cities you listed
have their own unique thing to offer, but you haven't given me any
clear examples of a single city that can challenge L.A.   Sometimes
the truth hurts.
                                       Later,  Brad

From: Litgo@aol.com