Re: Quad Hangout Location: My Findings

`cuda 340 wrote:

>         The Molly Wee
>         on the corner of 30th Street and 8th Avenue (the only corner >with
a bar.)
>         It has a green sign.
>
>         I will try to be there between 6 and 7 on the 16th, but I will
> definitely be there after the show.  I'm also going to three more shows, so
> I will be at "The Molly Wee" (gawd) on those dates as well.  I'm looking
> forward to seeing everyone there (really I am!)
>
> Stacey.

Thanks so much for the information.  I get into Newark around 4:00 and
will be taking a bus to Grand Central, and I guess walking/running to
The Molly Wee (I know little about the city, but figure I can get
someone to tell me where MSG is!)...so...I should be there before show
time, and look forward to meeting some of you...

I've got a place to stay Wed-Sun, but don't have a place to stay on
Tuesday night....If anyone can spare some floor space on Tuesday night
it sure would help me out...and I will have some money I could kick in
for the inconvenience!

From: Jeff Williams <jeffw@mxim.com>