too forgiving

>Roger would like it to be known that the accident was
>totally his fault, and that he does not blame Gary Glitter in any way."
>We're betting that Glitter is feeling like a big moron right about now,
>however.

        Roger is being far too kind about this whole thing.  Glitter has
caused some serious damage!  He should be getting the blame!  I can just
imagine Roger's reasoning:
        "I just shouldn't've been standin' there."
        Glitter shouldn't have been swinging the mike boom!

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"Perhaps he's dead, I'll just make sure...."

From: Trish Pottersmith <trish.pottersmith@Colorado.EDU>